GradeAssess understands that privacy is important. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Throughout this Policy, "GradeAssess" and "We" refers to GradeAssess "You" or "Users" refers to you, our users - everyone who uses, joins, or visits GradeAssess.
The "GradeAssess Service" refers to the applications, platform, website, and services operated or produced by GradeAssess.
By using the GradeAssess Service, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Information GradeAssess Collects
- The Way GradeAssess Uses Information
- When GradeAssess Discloses Information
- Your Choices
- Data Security
- Children's Privacy
- International Visitors
- In the Event of Merger or Sale
- Effective Date, Date Last Modified
- GradeAssess Contact Information
1. The Information GradeAssess Collects:
Information You Provide: You may provide to GradeAssess what is generally called "personally identifiable" information
(such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, and telephone numbers) if you upload, purchase, or
view or download certain content or products from the GradeAssess Service, enter contests or sweepstakes, or
otherwise use the features and functionality of the GradeAssess Service.
"Cookies" Information: When you access the GradeAssess Service,
we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer.
GradeAssess may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser.
A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the GradeAssess Service.
Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the best way to modify your cookie settings.
"Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the GradeAssess Service or open one of our HTML emails,
we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology.
This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID,
version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the GradeAssess Service, and
the dates and times that you visit the GradeAssess Service.
2. The Way GradeAssess Uses Information:
- GradeAssess uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the GradeAssess Service.
We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major GradeAssess Service updates,
for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that
you have posted to or downloaded from the GradeAssess Service.
GradeAssess uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users,
to improve the way the GradeAssess Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- GradeAssess may use "Automatically Collected" information and "Cookies" information to:
(a) automatically update the GradeAssess application on your system;
(b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the GradeAssess Service;
(c) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information;
(d) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns;
(e) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (d) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. When GradeAssess Discloses Information:
GradeAssess does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses
without your prior express consent.
- GradeAssess may disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality of GradeAssess.
- GradeAssess may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
- GradeAssess also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect GradeAssess from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the GradeAssess Service; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GradeAssess, our Users, or others.
4. Your Choices:
- You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with GradeAssess, in which case GradeAssess will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the GradeAssess Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
5. Our Commitment to Data Security:
- GradeAssess uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to GradeAssess, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, GradeAssess makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If GradeAssess learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. GradeAssess may post a notice on the GradeAssess Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
6. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
- IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE GOINGON SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, GradeAssess does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If GradeAssess learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the GradeAssess Service, then GradeAssess will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become GradeAssess Service member, then please contact GradeAssess at firstname.lastname@example.org to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
7. International Visitors:
- For Users visiting the GradeAssess Service from the European Economic Area or other non-U.S. territories, please note that any data you enter into the GradeAssess Service will be transferred outside the European Economic Area or such other non-U.S. territory for use by GradeAssess and its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. In addition, because GradeAssess operates globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates. By providing any data on the GradeAssess Service, you hereby expressly consent to such transfers of your data to the United States or other countries.
8. In the Event of Merger or Sale:
- In the event that GradeAssess is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
10. Effective Date, Date Last Modified:
11. GradeAssess Contact Information: